Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Time on The Tonight Show

Morris Day stylin'Morris & Jerome and the "must have" mirror
The Time-doin' what they do.
L.A. radio station KJLH's, Guy Black, rocks the stage with The Time
Jay Leno, Kevin Costner greet The Time
Jay Leno w/ The Time

I had an opportunity to attend a taping of the Tonight Show to watch the original members of The Time perform. Such a great performance by the fellas. The music from my childhood gets better and better everytime I hear it; and to see the artists I loved as a kid in my adult years is always a treat. Who knew such a thing could ever happen. Truly fun!!
The guys performed their classic hits, The Bird, Jungle Love and 777-9311.
If The Time comes anywhere near your town, you gotta check them out.

Solombra & Lashan, thanks for looking out on the invite.
photo credit: Me! Tiffany/Creatiff Chatter

No comments: