Monday, June 30, 2008

Creatiff Hotness: The Best Darn Brady Bunch Remix EVAH- Craig Lewis

I received this YouTube clip a few days ago from one of the members of the Music Informant Crew, Danna. I'm speechless. Music and dancing are the stimulants I use to get lifted, and I am in space right now. This version of the Brady Bunch song is ......I'm still trying find a word. I know Jamie Foxx did a sweet version of it too, but these guys just took it to another level. I noticed they have a ton of views on this YouTube video, so maybe some of you have seen this, but I'm not tired of watching it, so please watch it again as I walk around the moon with my Ipod.

Special request: If you all come across any videos of hot artists such as these dudes, please send them to me so I can stay on my tippy toes. I feel like I am so late knowing about these cats. Keep rockin' fellas.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your creatiffchatter.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George