Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WOW- Tracey & Eddie Call It Quits



WOW. I got a phone call in the middle of the night about this story, but immediately wrote it off because I was beyond tired and I thought two weeks is too soon for a Hollywood relationship to come to an end. Right? I figured the story was clearly a another rumor and headed off into my dreams. Well, the breakup has been confirmed.


"After much consideration and discussion, we have jointly decided that we
will forego having a legal ceremony as it is not necessary to define our
relationship further," Murphy and Edmonds tell PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
"While the recent symbolic union in Bora Bora was representative of our deep
love, friendship and respect that we have for one another on a spiritual level,
we have decided to remain friends.”

(Continue Reading)

No comments: