Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tiffany's Tidbits & New Music Videos

Chaperoned at my 6 year old nephew's class field trip. All I can say is kudos to the teachers and folk who work with children on a daily, you all truly have my support. I was responsible for keeping track of 3 little boys, one, including my own nephew, and I'm happy to report, I didn't lose any of the kids, however I lost a few weave tracks from pulling on my own hair. I mean, I have a really cute weave, but the children just had me all rearranged I didn't know what to do.

Attended
church on Friday night, I had to leave a few things at the altar for the Lord. I am just not equipped to handle everything, so I thought I'd take my Father's advice and just leave a few thangs on the altar to be worked out with some higher power AMEN....AMEN!

Worked out this weekend. While working out at the gym, I ran into Tocarra from America's Next Top Model and BET. She looked great! Wait until you all see her new body. She is really "doing it" in the area of fitness.

I posted some new videos that made me feel good and excited about music, so I wanted to share them. If you don't get a chance to watch all of them, please atleast watch the Snoop Dogg one. LOL. Hilarious!

No comments: